September 22, 2001 3:56 PM
Hey guess what? I got elected to student council as a class representative. Also, I joined so many clubs at school. I joined the break dancing club, the thespians, the green room, the ski club, the newspaper, the Jewish cultural club, the African American cultural club, the broadcasting club, & the prom committee. I hope my efforts to get involved will help me meet new people. Even though, I have met a number of individuals I haven't met a lot of people who are in my lunch period.
On an unrelated note, I am not sure how much I like writing in this online journal. It's like bathing in front of 200 people a day. Here I stand naked in front of you, and I'm not sure that I like to be scrutinized. I tend to write when I'm sad or have negative emotions. When I am happy I have a hard time expressing it in writing. So all you can see is the dirt that comes off on the bad days.
go to the previous entry
P.s As far as additions to my website,
- I have been working on a new page that is my "personal page" it will have my self portrait, my handwriting, my voice, and a video clip of me.
- Also, I am going to give in to popular demand and put up a page full of my favorite pictures of myself. I am not sure if I am going to put it after the baby pictures or if I will put it put it in the main photos section.
- I am also going to add a poem that I wrote for Creative Writing.
- I am also going to add a page filled with my favorite photography by other users.
- All of this will be on my new website on tripod. I hate moving, but I have to because geocities shuts down my webpage whenever I get too many hits in one day.